Partner Energy offers comprehensive ESG consulting and portfolio management services for owners, property managers, and lenders. We provide customizable and scalable programs to proactively address stakeholder needs and integrate ESG best practices in a fiscally responsible manner.
The rapid rise of Environmental, Social, and Governance (ESG) policies and reporting shows that investors take sustainability and governance seriously. Companies are being asked to disclose ESG goals, progress and metrics annually. Leaders must be prepared to answer investor questions relating to ESG on demand, perhaps in public settings. Partner Energy helps integrate ESG into every stage of your asset’s lifecycle and communicate your commitments to investors and stakeholder.
We provide end-to-end ESG consulting services, including:
- Strategic guidance and planning sessions
- Historical ESG effort data collection – review property documentation to capture existing ESG efforts and improvements
- Asset evaluation and metrics tracking – review and analyze key ESG metrics and standardize the data for future tracking and property comparisons
- Reporting using frameworks such as GRI, GRESB, SASB, UN PRI, Sustainalytics
We also offer the following enhanced services to support your entire portfolio and meet your real estate ESG goals:
- Benchmarking and Periodic Reporting
- Climate Risk & Resiliency Assessment
- Energy and Water Audits
- Custom ESG Benchmarking Checklist
- Greenhouse Gas (GHG) Emissions
- Green Building Certifications
- Property Condition Assessments
- Solar Feasibility
All these can be integrated into a comprehensive due diligence or asset management report.