Facility Condition Assessments (FCA) are vital tools for owners of real estate portfolios to plan and prioritize short and long term investments in their facilities. FCAs helps owners know the condition and value of their assets to guide resource planning and investment.
Partner Energy along with our affiliate, Partner Engineering and Science, Inc, provides in-depth Facility Condition Assessments (FCA) nationwide and we offer continuous support post-report delivery.
Customized FCA Scope
FCAs help owners understand and maintain the physical condition and value of their real estate portfolio, develop capital budgets, and prioritize resources.
The goal of the FCA is to identify:
- Routine and/or deferred maintenance
- Systemic deficiencies
- Remaining useful life (RUL) of all major building systems
- Capital replacement needs
- Overall system compliance with the original design/engineering intent
- Compatibility with contiguous systems
- Prioritized list of repairs
- Total building replacement cost
Partner Energy customizes the FCA scope to our client’s needs, and can incorporate energy efficiency, sustainability and green practices into the FCA report.
The FCA scope generally includes:
- Site Inspection(s) to observe the general site conditions of all major building systems
- Review of pertinent documents such as drawings, as-builts, building records, construction documents, building codes and violations, and maintenance records
- Data analysis and calculation based on our engineering expertise and experience, field observations, and accepted cost guides such as BOMA, Marshall and Swift, and RS Means.
Data Delivery Your Way
Data delivery is an important component to the FCA. Our clients need actionable data delivered in an intelligent way. Partner Energy offers an online report delivery, capital planning tools and data integration with Integrated Workplace Management System (IWMS) platform. We focus on providing specialized reporting for each client and we build custom databases to meet our client’s planning needs.