Partner Energy assists in the design-build process by developing performance specifications, reviewing bids, and verifying that the finished project meets approved specifications.
Our experience with new construction and rehabilitation of existing buildings shows that the most successful design-build projects use a consultant like Partner Energy from design to construction completion. Our qualified professionals support projects with services throughout the design-build lifecycle:
- Identifying actionable scopes of work;
- Assembling energy and water performance specifications;
- Integrating performance specifications into the MEP design process;
- Reviewing contactor bids and submittals;
- Supporting construction and project management efforts;
- Conducting walkthroughs and developing contractor punch lists; and/or,
- Executing commissioning activities.
Partner Energy will also verify that completed projects meet performance specifications for energy and water efficiency, check for appropriate control sequences and provide a commissioning plan.