The Energy Upgrade California Multifamily (EUC MF) incentivizes owners of multifamily properties to implement energy upgrades to their properties.
Funding for EUC MF Programs comes from investor-owned energy utility customers. The program offers valuable resources to support energy upgrades including:
- Connecting you with an energy consultant to help you identify cost-effective upgrade measures.
- Cash incentives to help offset the cost of an energy audit and installation of energy conservation measures.
Partner Energy is an approved provider for numerous Energy Upgrade California programs made available through participating partners, including: Pacific Gas & Electric Company (PG&E), Southern California Edison (SCE), San Diego Gas & Electric (SDG&E), Southern California Gas (SoCalGas), and Southern California Regional Energy Network (SoCalREN).
Partner Energy’s services to support these utility rebate programs include:
- Preliminary design consulting
- Energy Audits and Energy Modeling
- HERS Verification Testing
- Combustion Appliance Safety (CAS) Testing
- Post-renovation verification and documentation