Kyle Brumfitt is a Director at Partner Energy with more than 13 years of experience in the sustainability service industry. Kyle works as a Green Building Consultant alongside developers, architects, engineers, and general contractors. He sustains client relationships in the affordable and market rate multifamily, single-family, and commercial building sectors.
Kyle has performed in consulting, technical and management roles on projects in every phase, from schematic design through construction completion. Working as either the LEED AP for Homes or LEED Green Rater, Kyle has led design teams and developers through the certification process on over 60 projects, and certified more than 500,000 SF of multifamily and single family projects. His LEED experience also includes New Construction, Core and Shell, and Commercial Interiors.
Kyle also oversees the execution of thousands of energy audits nationwide for clients seeking competitive low-income housing tax credit (LIHTC) funding, agency green lending through Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac, and Housing and Urban Development (HUD) financing.
- BPI Building Analyst (BA)
- BPI Multifamily Building Analyst (MFBA)
- CalCERTS- Home Energy Rating System (HERS I)
- CalCERTS-Whole House Energy Rater (HERS II)
- Certified Energy Analyst (CEA)
- Certified Green Building Professional (CGBP)
- ENERGY STAR Rater
- Energy Star Multifamily New Construction Rater (ESMFNC)
- GreenPoint Rater, New Construction
- Green Point Rater, Existing Building Multifamily Rater (EBMFR)
- LEED AP Building Design + Construction (BD+C)
- LEED AP Homes
- LEED for Homes Green Rater
- LEED for Homes QAD
- RESNET Rater