Last Updated November 13, 2023
Commercial, Multifamily Residential
Eligible Renewable/Other Technologies:
Central Hudson's Electric Vehicle Charging Station Make-Ready Program provides funding for up to 100% of the electric infrastructure costs associated with building new electric vehicle charging stations. See project eligibility by incentive below.
Up to 100%
- Publicly available DCFC projects with standardized plug types located within Disadvantaged Communities.
- L2 projects at multi-unit dwellings located within Disadvantaged Communities.
Up to 90%
- Publicly available L2 and DCFC projects with standardized plug types located outside of Disadvantaged Communities. Includes municipal pay-to-park and free parking locations.
- Publicly available L2 and DCFC projects including proprietary plugs must have an equal number of standardized plus of an equal or greater charging capacity to the proprietary plugs (outside of Disadvantaged Communities).
Up to 50%
- Non-public L2 and DCFC projects, such as workplaces with restricted access and privately-owned pay-to-park lots.
- Public and non-public L2 and DCFC projects consisting only of proprietary plugs.
- Public and non-pubic L2 and DCFC projects where proprietary plugs are not co-located with an equal number or greater number of standardized plugs of equal or greater charging capacity.