Once a client has decided to move forward with an energy efficiency project, Partner Energy will provide comprehensive implementation support. Our team of engineers, architects, and energy professionals has the ability to implement measures for new and existing building from the design through the permitting and construction process.
Our services include:
- Classifying the Scope of Work
- Performing a 100% walkthrough (20% walk through for protocols require sampling)
- Assembling Performance Specifications,
- MEP (mechanical, electrical, and plumbing) Engineering
- Architectural Plans
- Bid Documents
- Project & Construction Management
- Commissioning / Retro-Commissioning
Partner Energy works with clients throughout the construction process, helping to take the work out to bid, reviewing shop drawings and submittals and verifying implementation after completion. The verification process ensures energy efficiency recommendations are implemented per specifications, checks product specifications, checks control sequences and provides a commissioning plan.