Partner Energy is an industry leader in navigating the energy compliance landscape, with extensive experience in project financing opportunities, energy efficiency incentive programs and regulatory requirements. Our specialty expertise has enabled our clients comply with regulations and benefit from numerous local and federal opportunities.
Select a program from the menu to learn more:
- CTCAC – California Tax Credit Allocation Committee
- HUD MIP Reduction – Department of Housing & Urban Development’s Federal Housing Administration Mortgage Insurance Premium Reduction
- Fannie Mae Green Financing
- Freddie Mac Green Advantage
- Energy Upgrade California, PACE
- Prop 39 Energy Expenditure Plan
- SBA 504 Green Public Policy Loans
- EPACT Tax Credit
Partner Energy is pleased to be an approved provider of energy efficiency services for a number of commercial and multifamily programs across the nation. These programs are focused on saving building owners a substantial amount of money by reducing the energy consumption and cost of their properties. If you are a building or property owner/manager and are interested in taking advantage of these specific programs, feel free to contact us directly.