Partner Energy is pleased to be an approved Service Provider for Oncor’s Commercial Energy Audit Program (CEAP).
The goal of the CEAP is to assist commercial, governmental, educational, worship, and nonprofit customers identify ways to conserve energy and reduce energy costs. Partner Energy can assess your facility’s performance and identify cost-effective energy efficiency improvements to meet your needs.
Energy Audit Highlights
- A review of the facility’s operations and systems with recommendations on how to achieve energy efficiency goals.
- Energy benchmarking using ENERGY STAR Portfolio Manager®.
- Assistance identifying energy efficiency projects, their estimated cost, estimated energy savings, and estimated payback periods.
- Technical information about the newest and most energy-efficient technologies.
- Assistance identifying and estimating potential incentives from Oncor’s energy efficiency programs.
Energy Audit Fees
No cost audits to the following customers:
- Commercial (< 250 kW max for each of the preceding 12 months)
- Government (including state, county, and city facilities)
- Public education
50% Cost Share Audits for Commercial customers (> 250 kW)
For more information, please refer to the website. Navigate to business and then Commercial Energy Audit.
Please find the attached Oncor brochure and service coverage map: