Bachelor of Arts, Environmental Studies, University of Southern California
Andrew Sieglen is a Technical Manager at Partner Energy with over 10 years of experience in the energy and sustainability industry. Andrew focuses on energy audits, energy modeling, sustainable design, envelope analysis, project management, and sustainability certification administration. He has worked on and completed more than 250 reports for in support of competitive low-income housing tax credit (LIHTC) funding, agency green lending through Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac, and Housing and Urban Development (HUD). Andrew works extensively on new construction energy modeling.
Prior to his position at Partner Energy, Andrew was an associate for a design MEP firm specializing in sustainability and energy modeling. His responsibilities focused on consulting with architectural firms on energy efficient envelope designs, energy modeling new construction projects for local code compliance and LEED® Certification, and analyzing the payback periods for enhanced energy measures on projects to achieve energy efficient designs with low payback for his clients.
- Certified Building Commissioning Professional (CBCP)
- Certified Green Building Professional (CGBP)
- Certified Energy Analyst (CEA)
- CalCERTS- Home Energy Rating System (HERS I)
- CalCERTS- Whole House Rater (HERS II)
- LEED AP Building Design + Construction (BD+C)
- LEED AP Homes
- LEED AP Operations + Maintenance (O+M)
- LEED for Homes Green Rater